Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Mango Yogurt Yeti Pops!





Yeti Pops make me happy.  We released 8 new Pop designs this year and although I change my mind consistently as to my favorite I always seem to come back to the Yetis.  They make me smile every time I see them.  

Pops are easy to make.  There is no limit to Popsicle creativity.  If you doubt this, go to Pinterest and type in Popsicle recipes - unbelievable!  

These are crazy simple to make.  Greek yogurt, frozen mango pieces, and a little coconut milk, blend and done.  I used 1/3 cup of Ellenos Greek Yogurt, 1/2 cups frozen mango pieces, and a splash of coconut milk.  Blend ingredients together and pour into Tovolo Pop Molds.  This will make 8 pops.

Please post your favorite Popsicle recipe in the comments or send us an email at sales@tovolo.com.  We would love to add them to our recipe library.
To see all Tovolo Pop Mold designs, please visit:

http://www.tovolo.com/product-category/frozen/pop-molds/








No comments:

Post a Comment